Hand your Zizzi eGift to the waiter when ready to pay your bill. The waiter will re-key the code into their PDQ terminal. If the bill exceeds the value of the eGift the balance can be paid by cash or credit/debit card. If you have any remaining balance on this eGift you must keep your credit card receipt with this printout to present the next time you would like to use it.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Once activated the value on your Zizzi eGift can be used as full or part payment at any Zizzi restaurant throughout the UK that accepts GBP sterling.
- The customer must print their eGift and present to the waiter ready for redemption in the restaurant.
- All monies on the Zizzi eGift must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase. Any balance left on the eGift after this date will be deducted.
- The monies on this eGift cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any remaining balance will be stored on the eGift and may be used to pay for future purchases.
- If you have any remaining balance on your eGift you must keep your credit card receipt with your original printout to present the next time you would like to use it.
- Please protect this eGift and treat it as cash, the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
- If the Zizzi eGift code is lost, the balance cannot be returned.
- No change will be given on the Zizzi eGift
- The remaining balance and expiry date of an eGift can be checked by calling Zizzi Gifting Customer Services on 0845 602 2698
- Zizzi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the eGift on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Zizzi eGift cannot be redeemed online.
- If you should have any queries concerning eGifts please call or email our Zizzi Gifting Customer Services team on 0845 602 2698 or firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to help.