Virgin Gift Card
Fly high, rest in style and more – exclusive access to the wonderful world of Virgin, all through one great card. Perfect for extra-special, high-end rewards, the Virgin Gift Card is welcomed at Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Experience Days and even the luxury world of Virgin Limited Edition, meaning living the high life for a spell is just a card redemption away. Ever wanted to spend a week on a private island? The Virgin Gift Card is the way to do it, loadable with any value from £10 to £2000 to make it truly extraordinary.
Redeemable Online and In-store
The Virgin Gift Card scheme is run by Acorne Ltd, trading as The Virgin Gift Card. When you (the Purchaser) make an order and The Virgin Gift Card accept it, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Orders must be sent to The Virgin Gift Card (TVGC) with payment by BACS, cheque, debit or credit card; credit is only available to approved accounts. The placing of an order implies acceptance the following conditions.
- We will send your gift cards by secure post or courier. We will endeavour to deliver the gift cards within 3 working days from acceptance of your order, but time of delivery will not be of the essence and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery or losses arising from such delay.
- Upon delivery, you must examine the gift cards and give immediate written notice to us of any damage, defect or shortage.
- Title of the gift card only passes to you on delivery or payment. If payment is not received (e.g. cheques are dishonoured, credit card payments are charged back or accounts remain unpaid at the due date) any gift cards despatched will become void and must not be used.
- You must not reproduce in any form the gift cards, and/or the Virgin trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without our prior written consent. The gift cards and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos without our prior written consent.
- You must submit designs for any printed materials using the gift cards and/or the Mark to us for approval and you must not make use of any such design or advertising, marketing or promotional materials incorporating such designs unless we have given prior written approval for each and every use.
- You must not supply the gift cards to any person in connection with either the purchase of any goods or the payment for or hiring of goods under a hire purchase agreement.
If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further gift cards until breaches have been remedied.
- Purchase and supply will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it.
- Redemption Terms are detailed below. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- For the protection of our customers and to ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If an order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, Acorne will promptly refund all monies.
- Gift Cards can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services which may vary from time to time. Current suppliers are shown at www.thevirgingiftcard.co.uk. The Virgin Gift Card (TVGC) does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. If you need to send them to a supplier we strongly recommend that you use a secure service.
- The date to which each gift card is valid is printed on the gift card carrier. The gift card cannot be used after this date.
- Travel/holiday products purchased in exchange for gift cards are only covered by the ABTA financial protection scheme once gift cards have been redeemed against a specific booking.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated gift cards. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons, cards or any other incentive scheme (e.g. Flying Club Air miles).
The Virgin Gift Card is a trading name of Acorne Ltd, and is used under license from Virgin Enterprises Ltd, owner of all intellectual property rights, trademarks and copyrights in the Virgin name. The Virgin name may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Virgin Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved including copyright.
Any queries regarding the redemption of this voucher should be directed to The Virgin Gift Card on 0330 111 0474.
Acorne Ltd (trading as The Virgin Gift Card)
Stamford House, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS
Tel: 0330 111 0474
Company registered in England no. 0240944
VAT no. 532 1031 08
£10, £25, £50, £100, £250, £1000, £2000
Online and In-store
Already received a Digii e-voucher as a gift?
You lucky thing! Find out more information on how to redeem your code today.