TERMS & CONDITIONS
PSN wallet funds can be used by account holders to pay for items in the PlayStation®Store available to UK account holders. Further restrictions on account holders aged under 18 apply. Certain subscription purchases require the account holder to have a payment card registered.
PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as working internet connection. User responsible for internet connection fees.
Voucher code not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. Will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission. Valid for one time use only.
The retailer is acting as agent on behalf of the issuer.
- Sign into the PlayStation®Network. If you don’t have an account, create one at playstation.com.
- Go to PlayStation®Store on your console or via our website.
- Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
- Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
Voucher code issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited (with company number 06020283) of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom. The retailer is acting as agent on the issuers behalf. Full terms apply at www.playstation.com/legal/PSNTerms
You may cancel your order within 14 days from date of delivery of the voucher code and receive a refund of the purchase price. For cancellation and refunds, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01799 243020 or write to us at DigiiStore Limited, Saffron House, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1AA.